This week’s guest is Paul C. Dwyer, Chairman and CEO of Cyber Risk International and President of the International Cyber Threat Task Force. Paul is recognised as one of the world’s foremost experts on cyber security, risk and privacy. As CEO of Cyber Risk International he specialises in corporate and enterprise security, development of cyber defence programs, and business operations protection for CRI clients. He has worked extensively around the world in roles such as:
- President of the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF);
- Co-Chairman of the UK NCA National Crime Agency Industry Group;
- Advisor to National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO);
- Advisor to NATO on Countering Hybrid Cyber Threats;
- Advisor to UK Defence Committee (DEFCOM) in Parliament;
- Deputy Chair – Organised Crime Task Force Industry Group – NI
- Interim Global CISO for Numerous Multi-National Organisation
- Advisor to Numerous Governments and Intelligence agencies
His diverse career spans more than 25 years working with military, law enforcement and the commercial sector. As an accomplished serial entrepreneur he has successfully built a number of security practices in the UK & Ireland and in 2016 was identified by Business and Finance as one of Ireland’s Top 100 CEO’s.
James sits down with Paul C. Dwyer to discuss his career, the importance of cyber security and the advice he would give to those starting out on their career journeys.
The Career Scoop is available on all regular podcast streaming services.
Listen to more episodes here: http://elevatecareeradvice.com/the-career-scoop-podcast/
Listen to The Career Scoop Podcast on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/show/6ovoSREON7sPjTtxuSU13N?si=xvsHOkLCQ-al9Q5YQ8Wbdg
Find out more The Career Scoop:
Introducing, The Career Scoop, a new podcast that digs deep into all thing’s careers. Hosted by career experts, James Fitzsimons and Sylvia Jones. James and Sylvia know all about careers and their ups and downs as two leading recruiters who between them have a combined experience of over 40 years placing people into their dream jobs. Each week they will bring you advice, insights and guidance from industry leaders from different fields around the world.